Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which perfumes are the most popular among girls/women.?

I am 24 tear old,looking to buy a new perfume.really confused which one to buy.I don't like strong perfumes like the soft ones and mild.and floral smelling.I dress elegantly and am quite girlie girl.I think perfumes has a lot to do with how u dress up and what kinda person are u in general.need help. pls advice.thanks in advance.and yeah i dont want any silly answers pls.Which perfumes are the most popular among girls/women.?
i love the new armani diamonds and i also love chanel chance very nice and lots of people have say i smelt gorgeous xWhich perfumes are the most popular among girls/women.?
Thats a very personal question- stuff I like may be stuff you hate-





I like woody scents and also deep non sweet floral ones but also musk and occassionally very pretty ones.





My current stash has


Stella McCartney- RoseAbsolute,


Calvin Klein- CKone,


Calvin Klein- CKbe,


Alexander McQueen- My Queen,


Dildidique- Figure,


Calvin Klein- Secret Obsession (the new one!!- not sure of the exact name!)


India Hicks- Spider Lilly,


Armani- White,





I would advise you to try the ranges from Ghost, Armani, Benefit, DKNY, Gucci, Calvin Klein and Dididique as they are all very popular, they have wide ranges of which at least one perfume in there will suit you! and also quite mild non overwhelming fragrances.


Things like Jean Paul Gaiutier, Alexander McQueen, Chanel and Versace are all very powerful and you either love them or hate them, there is no inbetween.



Pick a perfume that is special. If you buy the most popular ones, you will smell normal! When people smell your perfume, you want them to be reminded of you, and know that only you have that special scent.





Basically, it all depends on your personality!


Good Luck.





P.S.- I've heard that scents like lavender, vanilla, and Jasmine effect guys' brains to make them happy and feel good. I dont know if it's true, but you should try it out!
I am 23 yrs of age and My favourites are:


My most favourite is Christian Dior-Addict. Its expensive so i only wear it if im going out for the night or a special occasion.





Britney Spears- Fantasy. At the moment its on offer for 拢15 for 100ml bottle. Bargain. Its something u can wear everyday as its not too strong too.





I also like Escada- Rockin' Rio. Really nice smell and a unique smell too. Ive had a few people say mmmmmm whats that your wearing?





I have got Kylie's too, I've got sexy darling and sweet darling. Both very nice.


Hope this helps.



For someone who is elegant and a girlie girl I would recommend Yvresse by Yves Saint Laurent. Very elegant, it also smells quite sweet and fresh. I'm not sure a newer perfume would suit you so well (from the sound of it). You need to go for a classic in my opinion.
I personally like 'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs - its a smell i never get fed up with! its not too masculine, not too flowery, not too strong its just right. %26amp; it was the one the guy in the shop said was his favourite smell lol





also its one of the best sellers
at my school the girls wear juicy couture perfume. :]








answer mine%26gt;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
escada sunset heat is awesome!


answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Yeah- no silly answers to your silly question? Go to the poi fume counter and try some.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom





Dior Addict 2





Lacoste Touch Of Pink
Happy by Clinique
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
i am 29, and have got Jennifer lopez-Live.


its really nice, but not too strong.
I love the Ed Hardy perfume
i like the paris hilton one. it smells very fruity.
there is this really good ed hardy perfume!! it smells amazing! haha my guy friends call it sex in a bottle!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment