Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the most popular perfume among teenage girls? ?

or what perfume sells the most? what perfume do u use? anything like thatWhat is the most popular perfume among teenage girls? ?
I'm 19 and I use and LOVE Juicy Couture as a perfume. It's class, but not old. I love love LOVE it :]What is the most popular perfume among teenage girls? ?
I dont know about best seller but I use Hollister California perfume it is a little expensive but it smells like vanilla and something else (not sure what the other part of the smell is ) i really like this perfume
Well , i use body sprays mainly.


Like the Charlie range and So.





The best perfume i've got is guerlain , insolence.
chance by channel is the best but its expensive , Heavnenly by victoria secret it great too.
for girls the most pop. idk, for men prob. axe, i use angel by gwen stefani
i use chanel mademosillee
victoria's secret i know is common
axe
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment