Thursday, December 24, 2009

Out of these perfumes which do you think is more popular for teens?

Out of these which are your favorite and which do you think is more popular for teens? If you want name like your top 3 favorites


Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy


Dior (Miss Dior Cherie or any other one?)


Chanel (which one?)


Coach (Legacy or the other one?)


Vera Wang Princess


Marc Jacobs Daisy (or any other one?)


Harajuku Lovers (which one do you like? I like the G one)


Or if there are any others you can think of, let me know.


I know, a lot of questions but thanks in advanced!Out of these perfumes which do you think is more popular for teens?
Out of that list here are my favorites:





1.) Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy


2.) Vera Wang Princess


3.) Dior (Miss Dior Cherie)Out of these perfumes which do you think is more popular for teens?
my favorite one has to be dior but not the one u named its called JADORE trust me go and smell it u will be hookedddd and macys has a really good sale going on for it with a gift set and everything right now and i love givenchy.. so u should give them a try i have the juicy 1 dont really like it..
i have juicy, but i find it really strong so i spray it on my stomach lol.


i dont like the smell much either, but its gunna have to work for me til christmas.
I'm a teenage girl. Here are my favorites;





(1) Vera Wang Princess


(2) Marc Jacobs Daisy (and the Black Edition too!)


(3) Miss Dior Cherie
juicy couture viva la juciy


i like the ed hardy


and britney spears fantasy.
Harajuku :) i also like G.


i'm 15 btw.
ALOT of my friends have the Juicy Couture one and Vera Wang Princess..so i'd have to say both of those
britney spears, curious


so..? , sinful
1
Juicy for sure
im 18 and i like Dior Cherie and Chanel Chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment