Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are the most popular perfumes in Lebanon?

Give me just one for women and one for men.What are the most popular perfumes in Lebanon?
i usually use Hermes, its really amazingWhat are the most popular perfumes in Lebanon?
hey beautiful


omg you read my mind.. i was gana ask the same question.... i was curious about that also....





im gana answer anyways but with a lil change in the question.. instead of lebanon ill talk about australia....





guys: joop, i like that one and calvin klein crave


girls: gucci, hypnose, and joop for women.. (there is tooooooooo much to say for women)
For Women Perfumes:


Ralph


J'dore


La'cost





For men:


Gorgio Armani
Aqua Di GIO


Polo


Armani


for women


cinema


j'adore
I don't know but I personally love the oil-based perfumes from the UAE..they smell so lovely.


The new one by Prada is also good and a bit spicey!
Davidoff





I use Narcisso Rodriguez 'for her', and i love Davidoff for men





Emporio Armani 'she' is amazing too..
I use Kenzo, the one with the flower bottle


My hubby uses Hermes (for men of course not Ghinno's)

No comments:

Post a Comment