Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a popular perfume for teenage girls?

I was going to buy my niece that for her 15th birthday, but I didn't know which one to get her. I know for sure though that she doesn't like the ones from Hollister. Someone please help me.What is a popular perfume for teenage girls?
britney spears fantasy;)What is a popular perfume for teenage girls?
Vera Wang Princess is very feminine and teen-appropriate. It comes in a heart-shaped bottle with a crown on the top, and the perfume itself is a pretty shade of purple. It smells sweet, like vanilla-- not anything like the Hollister scents.
give her a gift card to bath and body works.


that way she can pick out her own sprays, lotions, and perfumes to her liking =]
Britney Spears Curious, Fantasy and Believe have lovely smells and I recommend
M by Mariah Carey





my favorite!! %26lt;33
Can't help you there as I don't ask the girls what they are waring


when they hop in my Taxi
vera wang princess.


and paris hilton.
princess smells really really good! :) i like it !:)
pac sun sells some nice ones
wet seals is the best
axe and tag lol

No comments:

Post a Comment