Thursday, December 24, 2009

Popular perfumes..whats your fav.?

when i walk around on campus i pass several people who all smell differently but every once in a while i pass a girl who has this certain perfume that smells really good but i have no idea what it is...it must last pretty long and be popular because several people wear it...i cant explain the smell....tell me what you like...thanks!Popular perfumes..whats your fav.?
(1) princess by vera wang is my fav!


i also went to see celine dion in vegas and while i was there i just randomly decided to buy her perfume (2) belong, i cant even count how many compliments ive recieved while wearing it.


and i tried a tester of (3) dolce and gabbana the one, and when i saw my boyfriend he immediatly asked what i was wearing and he must have loved it cause he got it for me for christmas that year.


i also love the new juicy couture, that will be the next one i buy :)


i hope my personal experiences are somewhat of a help to you.Popular perfumes..whats your fav.?
Well I'm an avid perfume user and from experience I can tell you that both Chanel and Victoria's Secret perfumes are two brands that last the longest.


My favorite perfumes are Victoria's Secret Pink, Chanel Mademoiselle, DKNY Be Delicious, Britney Spears' Curious and Fantasy.
Chanel, Victoria secret (very sexy), dolce and gabanna light blue, escada, britney spears curiousand fantasy, paris hilton, i also like love spell from victoria secret, Burberry,juicy couture, princess vera wang and that's all i can think of right now :D
calvin clein 2


da best perfume evrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


n burberry the beat!!!


dats smells smexilicious
ed hardy.


and magnifique its from lancome.
My favorite is either Tommy Girl or This one i got in Las Vegas like a month ago its called Naughty it smells so good i got it at a store called icing for like $15 it was pretty awesome lol
I absolutely love Armani Code and Ralp Lauren (the clear one with the blue letters)
there's 3 that i love





1: daisy by marc jacobs





2: princess by vera wang





3: juicy couture it's definitely worth the price





i have tried the britney spears fragrances and do like them but they don't have staying power which is a shame
Signature by Victoia Beckham is my absolute fave.


I also LOVE Woman by Hugo Boss.
I like Lucky You, but my favorite is this cheap kind you can get at like Walgreens or walmart for like $13, it's called Dark Vanilla. I LOVE IT!!!
the true religion one. luvv it :)
I LOVE LUCKY YOU AND PERRY ELLIS 360
8 by abercrombie and fitchhh

No comments:

Post a Comment