Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ladies (grown-ups), what perfume or cologne is popular right now?

What would you want as a gift if you knew that was what you were getting?Ladies (grown-ups), what perfume or cologne is popular right now?
Personally, I would love to get some Chanel. I always wear Chance or Allure, and I like Coco Mademoiselle also. Chanel is kind of expensive so it'd make a nice gift. It depends on the kind of fragrances she goes for though...if she likes clean, fruity, fresh fragrances, go with something like Chance by Chanel, Kenzo D'ete or Beautiful by Estee Lauder. If she tends to go towards the sweeter, powdery, vanilla-type fragrances, you could try getting her something like Allure or Angel by Thiery Mugler. Just some suggestions! But I would make sure of what she tends to like by sneaking a peek at her perfume collection.Ladies (grown-ups), what perfume or cologne is popular right now?
Ladies tend to have signature scents... I never go with ones that are just popular. I have my favorites and stick to them!


Your best bet would be to take her personality into consideration and what she likes to do. Is she all business all the time? The outdoors type who likes the beach?


Get to know what scents she usually wears (light and fruity?). When you're ready to make a purchase let the sales people know what type of person you are shopping for... they can point you in the right direction!


Good luck!


Ps. I hate floral scents :)
I never go with what's ';popular'; and most stuff stinks to me, but there are a few that I really like. Exclamation! is one that smells really nice, as is this stuff called Navy. I prefer to use fruity smelling body sprays, anything peachy or raspberry smells nice to me and isn't too overpowering, and natural. It all depends on what the woman likes.
I really like Escada - their new Pacific Paradise for 07 smells great! It's kind of tropical and the smell is just enchanting!
Delices De Cartier. It's sweet, fresh, and floral without being girly and overpowering.
Look Go to Victoria Secrets get the Dream Angels Collection get the one that has all the different ones in it get the lotion with it you can't go wrong get the whole set if possible get the lotion , perfume, and body gell, and shower soap
Vera Wang Princess smells really nice!!! Also Juicy Couture and Chanel do 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment