Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which perfume do you think is the most popular among teenagers and young adults?

i think holister is most popularWhich perfume do you think is the most popular among teenagers and young adults?
http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a>





i use (well my mom lets me use her's)LOL


V


V


http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/im鈥?/a>Which perfume do you think is the most popular among teenagers and young adults?
I'm 20 years old and I currently own hollister perfume, baby phat perfume (present but it smells really good nonetheless), and euphoria by calvin klein. I love them all!
perfume or body spray? body spray...i have lots of favorites ! but perfume i love the paris hilton ones. i hate her but i must say her perfumes smell amazing !
probally holister kind. or victora secret kind.
any of the PINK perfumes from victoria's secret


I have some


mm it smells good
I have no idea, whichever one smells good to me and isn't freakin expensive.


why?
princess by vera wang


be delicious by dkny
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment