Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the Most popular perfume that French girls buy and wear?

What perfume sells the most and they wear the most? I heard of Chanel Chance being popular among the young upper class and even Flowerbomb.


Im american I like french perfume...my favorite is Coco Mademoiselle eau de parfum.





Im interested in other perfume's that I might not know about?





Thx!What is the Most popular perfume that French girls buy and wear?
My favorite is Gardenia Passion Eau de Par fum @ $95.00 for the 1.7 oz. size. It's a very floral, seductive, and intoxicating fragrance -- I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. Often men will ask me the name of it, wanting to know so they can buy it for their wives - a great testimonial !!





For those who have never used it or whose budget is limited, this scent is also available in eau de toilette @ $72.00 for 1.7 oz.





You'll love it (and so will everyone else !).What is the Most popular perfume that French girls buy and wear?
annick goutal.....she has tons of fragrances


amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment