Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are the popular areas to apply perfume on?

I would like to put on perfume the right way. How should i apply it? Also i don't want to be like a hazard attack when i walk into a room so like 3 areas the most would be lovely.


Thank you!What are the popular areas to apply perfume on?
The best places are the side of your neck and your wrist. If you do not want to put too much on immediately dab your wrist onto the area where you spray your neck. Then you are getting the perfume on two areas with only one spray.





It is not good to get perfume on your clothes because the alcohol in perfume can damage the fabric.What are the popular areas to apply perfume on?
i usely spray mines on my collar bones and inbetween my breast if i am wearing somthing low cut on. in my bra ......lol and sometimes i have to smell my ownself .....cuz i be smallin so good at times...my!...i wonna spray me now just thinkin about it
DONT SPRAY ON CLOTHES





Perfume was made to be on skin so i can lost longer and also it can ';stain'; your clothes





But the colar bone/chest area


and the hair


and wrist
Your supposed to dab it behind the ears on your collar bones and wrists. As for me personally ill give a spray behind my neck and under my shirt
clothes and anywhere with a pulse like behind ears, on neck, wrists, ankles, armpits although i don't know anyone who does the last one
Most guys i know, like the neck..


I apply to my wrist, neck, and about the chest.
behind the ears is the best i hear


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My personal favorites are neck and wrists.
Just avoid the neck guys don't like it I read it in a magazine
1.) on your wrist and then rub it in with the other wrist.


2.) below your neck..but above ur boobs. lol


3) on ur clothes..i guess your shirt or something


(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment