Thursday, December 24, 2009

Popular perfumes out there?

I am looking to buy my girl a bottle of perfume, I know she is fan of the Jessica Simpson stuff and w/e Victoria Secret popular one is... she has both. I am deployed so I can't test them out, any suggestions would be appreciated?Popular perfumes out there?
DKNY Be Delicious. Seriously, it is the most delicious thing I've ever smelled- it's a combination of lemon, fresh apple, cucumber, and a hint of violet. It's well worth the cost.Popular perfumes out there?
if you dont know it... dont buy it





there's never guessing when buying someone perfume


it smell good to one lady


stinks for the next





btw. i'm really digging dolce n gabana light blue


a lot of my friend like original juicy couture





i say get a different present
Definitely Britney Spears Fantasy perfume, there is either just plain fantasy or midnight fantasy. They both smell DELICIOUS! %26lt;3
harajuku lovers frangrances are pretty trendy right now, especially gwen %26amp; music. also, vera wang princess is an awesome scent that tons of girls like.
i LOVE Euphoria by Calvin Klein.


Smells wonderful, lasts all day. Not too overpowering.
DKNY maybe. Or you can buy a one drop perfume. HUGO BOSS or sometime LANCOM...................
Paris Hilton perfume





tell me when this helps ..
f u ck jessica simpson. you want your girl to smell like her? trust me get ';lovely'; by sarah jessica parker.
Dolce and Gabbana- The One!


I Love it


Heres the website: http://eng.dolcegabbana.it/dgtheone.asp
Lola smells good
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment