Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a popular fragrance/perfume for a teenage girl (age 16)? ?

I was considering Burberry, Lucky, and Victoria's Secret Pink, but I have no idea because these are fragrances that I like and I am 28. Thanks!What is a popular fragrance/perfume for a teenage girl (age 16)? ?
hollister malaia (sp?)


clinique happy


victoria's secret wishWhat is a popular fragrance/perfume for a teenage girl (age 16)? ?
i wore lucky at the age of 16 and i still love it and i'm 24! paris hilton is a good one... the one with the swirls on the bottle. or dream angels heavenly or the new one--wish! also, bath and body has some awesome ones and just a littly FYI if you visit the website and go to ';classics'; or whatever you can get the discontinued stuff!!!
i love the original vera wang princess. it smells sooo good. i also like the new harajuku lovers perfume. i think the lil angel and g are the best. i also like pink sugar and the marc jacobs daisy.
Princess by Vera Wang is very popular among young folks. I think Victoria's Secret Pink would be an EXCELLENT choice. Very teenage ish. Also, try Hollister's perfume - I believe it's called August? Or try Lulu at PacSun. =]
curious by brittney spears or any of the victoria secret scents
Victoria's Secret Pink its ok





BUT I LOVE MISS DIOR AND IM 13!!!! I CHERISE IT SMELLS SO GOOD 2 ME!
Lacoste - Touch of pink


It's cute
i'd say either a britney spears fragrance or ralph lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment