Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the most popular perfume?

There is no such thing as most popular perfume. Maybe most famous would be chanell no.5 but it does not mean it is popular - sells good these days for example.





Dior and Armani perfumes are quite popular in my opinion.What is the most popular perfume?
I don't think there's a *most popular perfume*...varies from time and time, but I sure know Chanel has kept it's high quality and luxuryness.








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>What is the most popular perfume?
I agree, Chanel perfumes have always been popular. Not to say they're the best though. They're generally for older women. I personally like Dream Angels Heavenly from Victoria's Secret (it's not very expensive and it smells fantastic!).
I think consistently Chanel No. 5 has been. Guerlain Shalimar has been popular forever, too, and has new ';lighter'; versions.
A lot of people where Brittany Spears perfume ';Curious';
Chanel 藲5

No comments:

Post a Comment