Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some popular perfumes that start with ';L';?

My boyfriend recently mentioned that he gets 'weak in the knees' when he smells this particular scent, and I of course have been searching/trying religiously to find out what it is. The only clues he's given me are that it is popular, begins with an L, and 'is more common than you think.' I already tried Light Blue by D%26amp;G - to no avail. Got any ideas?What are some popular perfumes that start with ';L';?
lovely jessica parkerWhat are some popular perfumes that start with ';L';?
Scent or perfume?


Lilac, Lavender, Lily..





Liz Claiborne, Lovely, Luscious....





http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_鈥?/a>
live, love, laugh by brighton


louis vaughton (no clue if i spelled that right %26amp; its my fav brand lol)
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment