Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a favourite and popular perfume to wear at the moment?

CLEAN Showerfresh (by CLEAN).What is a favourite and popular perfume to wear at the moment?
Marc Jacob's Daisy! I've heard great things about that! And I've also heard many people talking about the Viva la Juicy one, and Victoria's Secret Pink's perfume. Just go to a department store and find one that fits you! Sporty people sometimes prefer fruit scents, girly ones floral, but that is just an opinion. I would go to the mall, go to Bloomindales or whatever, try on one perfume, then shop for an hour or two and see if you still like it, then go back and buy it. Some perfumes smell different after an hour. I wish you luck on your perfume search lol!


PS: My mom uses Calvin Klein's One and that smells great so maybe that one tooWhat is a favourite and popular perfume to wear at the moment?
I don't care about what's popular, I wear what smells good and sexy.





Gucci Rush for me, always.


And sometomes Paris Hilton's Me.
I love the original 'Pleasures' by Estee Lauder for spring/summer and 'Romance' by Ralph Lauren all year round.





^.^
Ed Hardy - the pink bottle


:D


smells fantastic!








Answer my ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
DKNY delicious night- best perfume ive ever had, gorgeous smell, and my boyfriend brought it me, so its romance scent :)
Try VERA WANG Princess Perfume or Cartier, dey spell really Good.
With Love by Hilary Duff. I don't really care if other people like it - the smell is for me to enjoy!





;)
Marc Jacobs Daisy. It's simply gorgeous!
i don't know if it's popular but i love how lacoste touch of pink smells on me, it's gorgeous.
ralph lauren- romance


burberry brit for women
Raulph laruen hot or rocks


they both smell awesum!
';love by nina'; by Nina Riccie
juicy coture or angel
love armani code and britney spears curious
its Ralph Lauren and its in a blue bottle.
Jessica Simpson. idk which onee buht justt one from her. (:
Diesel - fuel for life.
I don`t know why but I like the Hollister Co. smell.
Get a spray bottle fill it with water that smells lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment