Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the most popular perfume?

I went to Dillards in the mall today and smelled so many perfumes the coffee beans actually started smelling the best. lol. Anyway some of my favorites that I smelled today were J'Adore by Dior, Rock'n'Rose by Valentino, Princess by Vera Wang and Brit by Burberry.


Rock'n'Rose by Valentino is the best smelling perfume in my opinion. It's so powerfully alluring and the smell is very seductive. Doesn't smell to much like a rose but more like a drop of perfection. ummmmmmm....


The sales lady told me that The One and Light Blue By Dolce and Gabbana are the number one sellers at the moment.


Add your favorites and describe how they smell. ThanksWhat is the most popular perfume?
I like Be Delicious (the green kind) by DKNY. it's kind of apply perfumy but it has tons fof other fruits and spices mixed in, i can't really put my thumb on it but it smells sooo good. i do like Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana also but i don't own it.What is the most popular perfume?
euphoria by calvin klein
My favorites are Kenzo Amour. It smells loveley and sweet, but musky at the same time.


Paris Hilton's Heiress perfume is gorgeous! And it lasts all day! I can even smell mine once i've been in the shower!





I also like Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy. It's really girly and sweet!
i actually like those oil things from the bodyshop the strawberry 1! dont really like over powering strong perfumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment