Thursday, December 24, 2009

Most popular womans perfume?

I wasnt to buy my Girlfriend some perfume for VDay. What is the best most current and popular brand to buy. I want to be sure to not get something dated - I want it to be trendy and cool.Most popular womans perfume?
PINK by Victoria Secret, Clinique Happy, Chanel No.5, or Lucky You. My Husband got me PINK for Christmas %26amp; I love it but try them all out %26amp; see which one you like best. I hope this helps! Good Luck :)Most popular womans perfume?
Paris hilton latest perfum! I forgot what its called but I'll try to find a link for you...It smells REALLY good and at the place that they sell it in the mall she said its the best seller...I'm going to get some later on....I suggest you get that one...Let me find it for you! :) hope i helped!





http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_鈥?/a>
Hi if she is aged between 20-35 i would say paris hilton its beautiful or kylie is nice too %26amp; these a the most popular ones at the moment i work in a perfume shop and these have been flying out, also britney %26amp; j lo xxxxx.
Tresor by Lancome. It is not new but is a classic...strangers (men and women) have complimented me on it. It is a classic that will never be dated.





Addict by Christian Dior is a great scent, maybe ';younger';.
Try Flowerbomb.....by Viktor %26amp; Rolf.....lovely stuff...


dare to be different.
Chanel #5
well my personal favorite is Very Sexy 2 at Victoria Secret
The latest thing is a vanilla scent.


Ask the sales person


Also some of the fad perfumes like Brittaney or Jessica Parker.





The Chanel's, White Diamonds etc are more for older women.


Younger girls are more into fresh scents like watermelon etc.
anything from victoria's secret is fine and chanel, kimore lee simmons perfume, love by hilary duff,
chanel no 5

No comments:

Post a Comment