Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best womens perfumes? Most popular/sexy/intriguing?

So.. a girl I care about is really into those 'sweet' perfumes - the ones I associated with middle school girls. I hate it. And I have a very keen sense of smell, so it bugs me. I want to get her a really sexy, delicious perfume.. to replace it..





ANy recommendations?Best womens perfumes? Most popular/sexy/intriguing?
dolce and cabana light blue! I smells so nice. My husband bought it for me and I cant get enough of it.Best womens perfumes? Most popular/sexy/intriguing?
My very favorite perfume is Cast a Spell by Lulu Guinness. It is soft and subtle, warm and sexy, and very sophisticated.
Covet smells really good
Tell her that perfume comes from whale puke!





Can't all girls realize that all perfurme DOES come from WHALE PUKE?
Coco Chanel
wish by chopard





anything by escada





hugo red by hugo boss





anything by kenzo





Pout's Foxy Lady by Victoria's Secret





Body Mist by Victoria's Secret





or you could take her to bath and body works, they have a lot of yummy scents there. Hope this helps and good luck
Juicey Coture is my favorite!





If she likes the ';sweet'; smelling stuff go to Bath and Body Works and smell some of their stuff. They have this Warm Brown Sugar Vanilla stuff that drives men insane. They have tons of other scents.





Another good one is Davidoff Cool Water for Women.
i like the Christina Aguilera perfume ( newest 1 )
the victoria secret perfumes or too strong


if you want a somewhat mild scent


stick with body sprays


not perfumes


body sprays will wear out


but thats ok


try the Bath and Body Works sprays


those are good


and i love them a lot


my fav. is cotton blossom
I ALWAYS get compliments on how I smell when I wear ';Just Me'; by Paris Hilton.
Victoria's Secret Bohemian Belle, Kenneth Cole Reaction for Women, Baby Phat Golden Goddess, Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B.
i like j lo stuff and tommy girl curve is nice 2
Tommy Girl (by Tommy Hilfiger) - smells really good and should be age appropriate regardless!
clinique happy?
I have been wearing Calvin Klein's Obsession for over 10 years, I am 35.......I am asked alot by strangers, men %26amp; women what I am wearing....it is a warm, sensual perfume that drives my hubby crazy...I will never give it up!!!

1 comment: