Thursday, December 24, 2009

Popular perfumes out there?

I am looking to buy my girl a bottle of perfume, I know she is fan of the Jessica Simpson stuff and w/e Victoria Secret popular one is... she has both. I am deployed so I can't test them out, any suggestions would be appreciated?Popular perfumes out there?
Did you not as this last night??





I stick with my old answer..hahaPopular perfumes out there?
The Jessica Simpson Fancy and the most popular VS smell (love spell) are both very sweet and both smell edible. Since this is her taste in perfume, I'd recommend:





Vera Wang Princess (sweet, vanilla-chocolatey smell)


Britney Spears Fantasy (like a cupcake)


Aquolina Pink Sugar (sugar)


Paris Hilton Heiress (very sweet, like a cocktail)


Harajuku Lovers G (smells like coconutty tropical, delicious juice)


Juicy Couture (very popular, VERY sweet, sugary)
Well, if you want to make her a really special gift, then get her something a bit more 'classy'; than the 2 perfumes mentioned above.


Since both of these perfumes are on the sweet side, you might want to look at:


1- Angel


2- Miss Dior Cheri


3- Escade Paradise


4- Fresh (sugar) or (sugar lychee) or (sugar lemon) - these are very natural sweet smells
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment