Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Chloe perfume still popular?

in the geriatrics units of many hospitals it's still in the gift shop yesIs Chloe perfume still popular?
i'm not sure, but I used to have chloe Narcisse, and I loved it! not sure if you can get it anymore but if you can I'd buy it!


Anyway, perfume is all down to individual taste, some people like certain scents and others not so much. Chanel is my definitely fave though xIs Chloe perfume still popular?
Its popular...i.e. its still a 'grab' perfume. I sold one on eBay it went for 3quid and 2quid post...the silly woman left me neutral feedback becoz she claims it was used...wot a fish
if you mean the new one I dont know if its popular but I personally love it.
Nope its for grannies trying to cover up how much they smell like pee! xx
didn't know they has a cologne but thats what I named my daughter
My 21 year old sister wears it.

No comments:

Post a Comment