Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is that perfume that was popular in the late 80's? It was like a strong babypowder scent and sold at WM?

I couldn't ask this in the Beauty section because I'm afraid no one there is older than 15 years old :)What is that perfume that was popular in the late 80's? It was like a strong babypowder scent and sold at WM?
sounds like exclamation to me.. thats still out there btw.What is that perfume that was popular in the late 80's? It was like a strong babypowder scent and sold at WM?
Most likely, you're talking about Love's Baby Soft.





It is still available at Wal-Mart in the body spray form at least...I know, because I bought some for my daughter a month ago.





I don't know if they still make the spray perfume, but there is at least the body-spray...and it still smells JUST as good.





Last year, I also saw it in a Christmas gift pack at Wal-Mart.
Sounds like Love's Baby Soft to me.....
Loves Baby Soft?
Ciera
And women laugh at men for memorizing baseball statistics.
is it baby soft?


I think i used to use that. And electric youth! Debbie gibson was so cool
Yes, yes, yes........its Love's Baby Soft and they still sell it.
The only one that comes to my mind is ';Babe'; It was pink with a white lid that smelled of baby powder. Hope this helps!!
Probably Love's Baby Soft.
Sounds like Loves Baby Soft. Try Walmart-Kmart and an older Pharmacy-Rite-Aid, Walgreens or Duane Reed or a neighborhood Drug store.
I think it was Loves Baby Soft. I used to like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment