Sunday, December 20, 2009

I want to buy my 13 year old daughter perfume for x-mas. What is popular right now?

What are some popular perfumes that young girls really like right now? Suggetions from mothers of young girls and young girls will be much appreciated. Thanks!!I want to buy my 13 year old daughter perfume for x-mas. What is popular right now?
At 13, the most appropriate scent for her is ';eau de bubble gum';I want to buy my 13 year old daughter perfume for x-mas. What is popular right now?
I like britney spears fantasy. It comes in a nice decorative box, so it saves time wrapping it! The smell is nice and sweet, perfect for during the day or night time. The bottle is very nice looking as well!


It only requires one spray as the smell is long lasting, so no need to keep restocking up on it!





Hope this helps =) x






celebrity scents sure your 13 year old daughter will like it





here are some celebrity scents


fantasy britney spears collection


curious britney spears eau de parfum with atomizer


christina aguilera inspire eau de parfum


hilary duff wrap with love


mariah carey eau de parfum spray


paris hilton can can eau de parfum spray





any perfumed based on your daughter's favorite celebrity is the best
princess by vara wang!! im wearing it right now and im 13!! it smellss soooooo good!!
I think ';Gucci Rush '; Is great , and it's also great for teens . it's about 40 US dollars . It's just great !
Britney's perfumes, Black XS for women, Nina Ricci Cherry, Tommy, J.lo, Pairs Hilton - yupp yupp :) she'll love those!!
Ralph Lauren all ages love it!





take her shopping and tell her you want to try on some perfume and see which one she tries on for her
ralph lauren has some aimed at teens


my daughter likes all of them
The britney spears perfume is good for younger girls. The curious one, is what I have and it is a soft scent. Nothing too strong, but its also made by Elizabeth Arden which is a good brand. Plus it's not too expensive, only about 30-40 dollars a bottle, which compared to other perfumes is very affordable.
I think you can still buy some Juicebar perfume. That was popular when I was a kid. I loooove Fire and Ice by Revlon. Take a whiff of it next time you're at Target. It smells really nice. You can also go to a boutique and ask the employees what the teenagers are purchasing.








Best luck!
My sister is 13 and also my cousin and they love the scents from hollister, aero, and abercrombie...They might not be the most expensive but they are nice smelling and good for younger gals!
Daisy by Marc Jacobs.


anything by Ralph Lauren


%26amp;+ Abercrombie(:


also, in the latest issue of Seventeen, there are a bunch of perfumes, if you want to buy that and look. (;


hope i helped %26amp;+ good luck !
some brands that young girls like by celebs like paris hilton and that
My daughter likes SO and any of the Britney range, she is 16. I often sneak some of her SO, its nice.
I bought my 13 yr old sister, Cascada Pacific Paradise for her birthday.





It's sweet and flowery, quite young smelling, and it's about $50 for 100ml.





she wears it every day :)





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well at 13, ,musks arent all the rage.


If your looking with no price range, Vera Wang Princess. It is fruity and fun. What is her favorite singer/actress? Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey, Hilary Duff etc. have their own perfume lines. My favorite perfume ever is Ralph Lauren Wild, and Juicy Couture or Roxy.


go to a drug store and just look at all the different types, test them out. Even when she is there but dont tell her your getting her one.


:D good luck
The various fragrances from Victoria's Secret seem to be really popular among various age groups. Their scents aren't overbearing and they smell great. I'm sorry that I can't recall the specific names of the fragrances but I'm sure if you go into any VS store you can smell the different ones. They also have lotions that coordinate with the scents.
my daughter loves britney/j.lo/paris hilton/kylie. the bottles are appealing as well
Miss Cherie by Dior, perhaps? But true, anything from Ralph Lauren is nice! I love my Ralph Lauren Hot. :-D Oh! And my Ralph by Ralph Lauren. :D
daisy by marc jacobs is amazing!!
Tommy is nice for a young girl :- )
Please remember the smell of every perfume changes with the wearer.


That's why there are samplers to see is you and the smell compliment each other.


As she is young the fact you buy a name she knows, give it to her , she will wear it with pride of her new gift from a kind mom .


that's Ok


better might be if you got testers of the best smells suggested and you introduced them as smells you are considering for yourself or somebody else but you let her have a dab on anyway.


No access to a big Perfume store then get the name of the the possible smells and ask they nearest big store to send you testers.


If you ask a perfume company co direct and say you want to have a ';Smell in'; with twenty coming you could get an excellent selection of goodies to try out
I love Angel by Thierry... something. They use chocolate to make it and its really sweet smelling. I also wear PINK by Victoria Secet (this was really in 5 years ago when I was a teenager) and it smells really fresh and flowery. I love Fire and Ice. It's my favorite, but I can't find it anywhere. I've been using this bottle since 6th grade, I only wear it on really special occassions because i love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment