Thursday, December 24, 2009

What aftershaves or perfumes were popular when you were a kid ?

Ha ha Brut was popular and had Frank Bruno and Henry Cooper advertise them.





My nan used 4711 and also parma violet lolWhat aftershaves or perfumes were popular when you were a kid ?
Perfume - 4711 cologne - OMG that is showing my age a bit!!!What aftershaves or perfumes were popular when you were a kid ?
Ha..Tinkerbell Products..Thats dating myself there!
when i was about 12 or 13 tommy girl was the perfume to wear
everyone wore sunflowers, electic youth, and ck one I still like the smell of ck one.
The dreaded ';Old Spice'; ! -
im still young.
old spice for men


poison for women
High Karate %26amp; Old Spice - quality stuff
old spice and brut at my place
Old Spice and Rose Water.
Brut or Old Spice for men and Femme or Channel No 5 for women.
A lot of Yardley perfumes were popular when I was a kid, I think one of them was called Kadizz, my mom wore Gingham by Helena Rubinstein and I think All Spice was the preferred aftershave for men.
Brut and hia karate.......they smelt like cat piss.
Californian Poppy.


Sweet Pea.


Evening in Paris.


Coty`s Gardinia.





These were the popular ones during the war years.
Real men didn't use aftershave when I was a kid !


Ladies used 'Evening in Paris'
Old Spice - i still love the smell .


Blue Grass - yughh i think it stinks.


Woman - i liked the smell.:)
Yardley's lavender. You didn't wear it. For parties, you filled an old gin bottle with water and added a few drops of Yardley's. Everyone thought it was gin and they got drunk on it. I wonder how many premature deaths I'm responsible for.
Lynx spice/Amber/musk they were my fav back in 86/87
Hai Karate, Brut, Old Spice.
Brut


English Leather


Old Spice


Aqua Velva


Hai Karate
Brute, Aqua Velva, Stetson and Charlie (for Women)
tribe perfume.... i still love it but cant find it anywhere
old spice
Brut, my grandfather used it.
I was a child of the 80's Kirst, my dad used to wear old spice, hi karate and brut! PMSL
Aramis
lynx oriental lol you can't get it now
my dad wore ';old spice';
Love's Baby Soft, Exclamation!, Navy and Emaraude was everywhere when I was younger for the ladies. Old Spice was popular with the guys.
Brut for men

No comments:

Post a Comment