Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the most popular perfume/cologne out there for woman and man?

Im buying my best friend a perfume. She's really picky and only likes the latest and the best. Also buying my boyfriend a cologne and not sure what's out there. Last year I bought him the D %26amp; G which he and I both love. Im thinking about the Armani Code but would love some suggetions. Appreciate your help, and wishing everyone a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!What is the most popular perfume/cologne out there for woman and man?
There are just too many but for women I usually give ';either'; Beautiful or Chanel. For men, I don't give it at all, and actually prefer not to ';get'; it either. D %26amp; G is cool, but I just don't care for that type of gift.What is the most popular perfume/cologne out there for woman and man?
you should try the Bond no 9 line, pretty pricey but SOOO awesome, different and unique...its out of New York! For girls i would go with chinatown or my fav, Nuits de Noho; for guys i like the guys Saks and Bleeker Street!! Many are unisex...but it is the best!!





It is not in most stores, mainly high end like saks and neiman marcus...





http://www.bondno9.com/catalog/
http://www.perfume.com/
My fiance likes the new Curve Kicks..


You can never go wrong wtih Cool Water (Even though it is not new, it seems to remain on the top rated list.)


I like the Kenneth Cole Reaction


Sean John Unforgiveable (now they have out multi platinum unforgiveable)


and the Paris Hilton for Men..


Also the Burberry smells great.


Stop by a local store and sample them and see which one seems more like the person you are buying for before you make that decision...





For her I would suggest,


Burberry London


Cool Water


Sean John's Unforgiveable


Euphoria


D%26amp;G light Blue





Another that you would be able to choose from is from Victoria Secret-- The Heavenly collection, they have 3 different scents.. They are a TOP SELLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment