Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's the best smelling or most popular perfume right now? It's for my girlfriend.?

hi i'm trying to buy her perfume for Christmas. She currently uses Dolce %26amp; Gabbana Light Blue, so something like that. Thanks!What's the best smelling or most popular perfume right now? It's for my girlfriend.?
euphoria by calvin klein


romance by ralph lauren is always a classicWhat's the best smelling or most popular perfume right now? It's for my girlfriend.?
I would buy a perfume that you would like to smell on her. Each person has a different like and dislike about perfumes. I have learned with my husband he likes to smell good for me and I for him so we buy what we would like to smell on the other person.
dolce and gabbana light blue is one of the best sellers. a new one that is quickly becoming a favorite is juicy couture's viva la juicy.
check out the versace perfume range. the jeans range, red jeans, yellow jeans, pink jeans etc they all smell entirely different and are not expensive. have a smell of each one then decide which one she would like the most.


good luck
Well here are some of my favorites,


Red Delicious by DKNY


Fantasy by Britney Spears


M by Mariah Carey


Princess by Vera Wang


Christina Aguilera Inspire





Give them a go, they all smell really pretty to me hopefully your girlfriend will like one of them.
im really into Armani Code - sexy and suductive but very girly at the same time - best when its on, rather than spraying then smelling - can be abit strong if it hasnt settled :)
try viktor and rolf flowerbomb :) or harajuku lovers they have 4 fragrances and all of them are nice.
i know a couple people who wear Dior, Miss Dior Cherie








it smells great!
the two that i looooove are


princess by vera wang


+ fantasy by brittney spears


they smell great :)
Clinique Happy.





seals the deal every time.
My favorite is pure seduction by Victoria's Secret
Viva La Juicy is really good right now.
if shes from 13-18 get her any britney spears perfume
The kate moss one is nice and also Moschino i love love

No comments:

Post a Comment