Sunday, December 20, 2009

What cologne/perfume is popular with teenage girls?

My daughter is turning 13 years old next week and I would like to get her a nice (but inexpensive) cologne. Something a little more ';grown up'; than the fruity body sprays she's played around with, but I don't know what is hip now-a-days.What cologne/perfume is popular with teenage girls?
Curve its a great soft fragrance great for young soft beautiful young ladies not too strong and not too subtleWhat cologne/perfume is popular with teenage girls?
be delicious DKNY smells nice in da cologne version 2.. yum :))
try a perfume from





-hollister


-abercrombie%26amp;fitch


-PACSUN [[tilt]]
try ';delicious'; by DKNY. I know the name is suggestive, but smells JUST LIKE green apples. Also, Cinique ';Happy'; is timeless and isnt as expensive.
I think fruity body sprays are still in for teens. Maybe just a gift card to Bath %26amp; Body Works.





I think Jessica Simpson %26amp; Britney Spears both have fragrance lines.
Maybe something by Coty-Loves baby soft?
Abercrombie and Fitch perfume.
I really like Cool by Ralph Lauren, but it's kind of expensive
Channel No. 5





SUPERLATIVE!
Lucky....It smells great, and it's not expensive at all
Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch Fragrance
try the brank Beautiful, my daughter's use it all the time and is very teenageery!
Britney spears curious


And Baby Phat Goddess,Teenage girls love it by association.

No comments:

Post a Comment