Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a popular perfume to give a girl I've been seeing?

She likes a lot different fragrances, but I'd like some ideas as to what's most popular now. Something that isn't overpowering though because I'll have to smell it too :)What is a popular perfume to give a girl I've been seeing?
i don't know that i would buy her a perfume... some girls are very particular about smells they wear, i am one of those girls and MANY scents give me migraine headaches. maybe you could just take her and let her pick one out at the store?What is a popular perfume to give a girl I've been seeing?
Irresistable by Givenchy. Or there's this one that comes in a black or pink bottle by Narcisco Rodriguez, and it's absolute HEAVEN but I can't remember what the name of the perfume is...it's quite expensive though, about $150 but definitely worth it!
umm ';lucky you';





it smells pretty good...
the first perfume that my boyfriend gave me was Lucky You Brand and i love it so much. he gave it 2 years ago and i still have a lil left becuz i love it so much i dunt want it to finish. he has bought me other perfumes that smell good but i love that one the best.
Try the Mariah Carey one, it smells really good.
hollister perfumes are always good..
this one i can barely find but is worth it Ciara Femme Fetal!:) well just try a Ciara product they have good stuff
curious or in control by britney spears


liz by liz claibourne is good also
juicy
As silly as this may seem I wear Sweet Pea by Bath %26amp;Body Works. It's a light fragrance that isn't overbearing. It's sweet just like it's name that gives the girl a soft natural scent. Go smell it as the store. It really is a nice fragrance.
my favorites are the following





Fantasy by Britney spears (shocking i know)


Red Jeans by Versace or


L by Gwen Stefanii... Or you can go to a place that sells the oils that are usually 5 dollars each... Some beauty supply stores have them.. Since you said she likes different stuff by her several ones of those so she can switch it up.. I suggest getting one called Brown Sugar... Sweet Rain... Jamaican Fruit.... Baby Powder Just smell the ones you think she would like... also if there is an African Store in your local mall you can find them there... Helpful tip: Take a small bag of coffee with you I know it sounds weird but smelling different fragrances will interfere with each other so if you sniff the coffee after you smell two or three fragrances it will help you trust me.. I use to work in a perfume store....
You should give her With Love by Hilary Duff! It smells so good and it's not overpowering at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment